Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 23: Stand Upon World


I decided to play with The Blitz Poem form today...

Take a chance
Take a stand
Stand for peace
Stand for hope
Hope for sun
Hope for rain
Rain all night
Rain falls down
Down with power
Down to earth
Earth cracks open
Earth smells rich
Rich as a king
Rich in pennies
Pennies on the dollar
Pennies to spare
Spare change
Spare a life
Life is precious
Life goes on
On and on
On a roll
Roll with the punches
Roll with me
Me not I
Me not you
You are me
You in the mirror
Mirror my sorrow
Mirror my joy
Joy be with you
Joy to the world
World is waiting
World is watching
Watching humanity
Watching time
Time does not wait
Time is forever
Forever is a long time
Forever is not enough
Enough of this nonsense
Enough with silence
Silence destroys
Silence begins
Begins with a prayer
Begins a new world
World of hopes
World is changing
Changing
Hopes

No comments:

Post a Comment